Corporate legal advice is about excellence and delivery.
Excellence is produced by the skills of experienced Excello Law lawyers, and delivery is getting the deal done whilst achieving or exceeding your objective. We deploy only senior lawyers with the tact and negotiating skills to match their legal talents.
We advise on a broad range of advisory and transactional work including:
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies and business assets
- Corporate governance, strategic and boardroom advice
- Joint ventures
- MBOs for management teams, vendors and investors, including vendor-funded deals
- Partnerships and limited liability partnerships
- Private equity investments and private placings
- Share restructuring and reorganisation
- Shareholder agreements
- Angel investments and investment agreements
- Banking and finance including secured and structured debt financing
- Company formations
- Financial services