Alexis is a general commercial lawyer with a particular focus on commercial contracts and data protection work.
He has worked for fifteen years as an in-house lawyer for a number of international businesses involved in the IT, marketing, e-money, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors. Prior to this, Alexis was a partner in private practice for ten years.
Alexis has a commercial approach to his work and always seeks pragmatic and cost effective solutions to complex commercial challenges.
- GDPR compliance programmes for a range of clients from SMEs to public companies
- Large scale data sharing agreements
- Cross border data processing agreements
- Consumer promotions, loyalty programmes and employee benefit schemes for FTSE 100 companies
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Software and App development agreements
- SaaS agreements for IT companies
- Business mergers and acquisitions
In his free time, Alexis enjoys spending time with his family, boating on the Thames and voluntary work.