Specialist in Corporate and Commercial
Gitta is a bilingual (English and German speaking) corporate and commercial law specialist. She has over 20 years’ experience acting for UK and international clients, the past seven as the head of the Company, Commercial and Employment team of a London based law firm before joining Excello Law.
Her extensive expertise includes business acquisitions and disposals across a wide range of sectors, the legal implications of setting up operations in the UK for international clients, joint venture and shareholders’ agreements, commercial agreements (including complex distribution and manufacture and supply agreements), capital reorganisations and restructurings including share buy-backs. Gitta also advises on non-contentious employment law, in particular, contracts of employment / directors’ service agreements, re-organisations and dismissals.
In addition to being a practising English solicitor, Gitta is admitted as a New York Attorney at Law. She is the UK member of ILG, an international network of lawyers and has strong links with the Austrian and Swiss business communities.
- Acquisition of UK competitor by a German corporate
- A private company share disposal to a Silicon Valley corporate by UK based owner/manager
- Business disposals by UK accounting clients
- Inward investment into the UK by a Central American client
- Employment restructuring for Swedish headquartered corporate