Robert Lyons – Business & Corporate Lawyer
Specialist in Business & Corporate
Robert is an experienced corporate lawyer advising on domestic and cross-border public and private mergers & acquisitions, IPOs and secondary offerings on public markets, particularly AIM, as well as private equity and venture capital fund raises, joint ventures and other strategic alliances. Robert also frequently advises on the challenges facing growth companies.
Robert has acted for a range of clients, from large multi-national corporates, global investment banks, fund managers and investment companies to corporate finance boutiques and owner managed businesses. These clients have come from a range of sectors, including technology, life sciences, renewables and clean energy/clean tech, waste, financial services, branded goods, agricultural and construction equipment, property and telecoms.
- Advising a US buyer on the share for share acquisition of a UK technology company
- Advising an AIM company on a private placement to raise funding for working capital and future acquisition opportunities
- Advising a serial entrepreneur on a series of highly structured and bespoke acquisitions
- Advising a major airline carrier on the disposal of one of its UK subsidiaries
- Advising an AIM company on its court approved reduction of share capital
Robert has recently retired from touchline parenting but his season ticket at Fulham FC, and his regular visits to Twickenham, means that he has yet to retire from the pain and frustrations of touchline viewing.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile +44 (0) 790 992 5771