View Our Services
Charities & Social Enterprise
We provide a full range of specialist legal services to charities and not for profit organisations including:
- Establishment and registration of new organisations including charitable incorporated organisations
- Governance and best practice
- Internal and external dispute resolution
- Advice on funding, loans grants and contracts
- Debt collection and management
- Takeovers and mergers
- Public procurement
- Restructuring and reorganisations
- Compliance and regulatory work
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Technology and Media
In addition, we also offer:
Trustee Induction and Refresher Training
Charities need to demonstrate how they are training and inducting new trustees and keeping existing trustees up to date on legislative changes and best practice.
Employment Law and HR Training
Our employment team has practical hands on experience of staff issues and offers training designed to instil best practice within your organisation and prepare you for dealing with frequently occurring issues and problems.
We offer a fixed price review of the key legal areas affecting your organisation including compliance, property risks, key contract risks, employee procedures, governance and IP issues.