Based in London, Brendan has over 20 years’ experience in advising clients on M&A, joint ventures, complex restructures, financing arrangements and equity capital raisings.
Brendan works with clients from across a number of sectors including, financial services, banking, private equity and retail. He helps multinational corporations, including those from the US and Europe, with their strategic investments into the UK.
Brendan 's Experience
- Advising the directors of a large well-known UK retailer in the run in to administration including managing creditors and their expectations
- Acting for a US investment firm in their acquisition of a UK based FCA regulated investment firm with an interim period for Change of Control authorisation
- Acting for a landowner is a multi-million-pound refinance of development land involving significant offshore complications
- Acting for a shareholder in the sale of a number of companies each being the owner of single renewable energy system to a private equity house
- Advising the founders of a start-up Euro zone private medical firm located in the UK on EIS and SEIS investment including the restructure of its group to make it SEIS and EIS compliant
Brendan is always focused on the client’s objective which fills us with confidence to enable us to focus on our day job. His experience can be very telling when the respective parties seem to be far apart, looking at all of the available options to see if there is a different way to ‘skin the cat’.