Richard Ding is a corporate lawyer with over 20 years’ experience and specialises in mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and foreign direct investment in the Middle East, South East Asia, England, Europe and the US, with particular expertise in structuring transactions and setting up businesses. He is based in Dubai, UAE.
Richard provides specialist advice and tends to be a sounding board to clients who wish to start a business or expand their businesses by way of M&A or joint ventures. Over the last few years, he has been working with tech clients and advising them on their start-ups and Series A funding rounds and, on the other side of the table, advising investors investing into tech start-ups.
- Advised a financial institution on their joint venture with an automobile manufacturer and establishing the joint venture company. One of the first few joint ventures of this kind in the world.
- Acquisition of a UK healthcare provider by a Swedish fund.
- Advising various tech start-ups on structuring their business including Series A funding rounds. Some of these are graduating to Series B.
- Advising numerous private family offices in structuring their external business dealings.
- Advising a UAE franchisor on the expansion of its franchise business.
March 28, 2018
Business and corporate specialist Richard Ding, a dual qualified lawyer in both Malaysia and England, has joined new-model firm …Read more