A corporate solicitor with over 25 years’ experience, Dermot has dealt with several hundred business sales and purchases across a range of sectors including engineering, legal practices, accountancy firms, IT, education, funeral providers, surveyors and estate agents, pharmacies, retail and financial services.
He deals with company grouping, EMI share schemes and corporate finance.
He drafts shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, investor documentation and cross option agreements
He also drafts commercial documentation such as terms and conditions, agency agreements and distribution agreements.
Dermot 's Experience
- Acting for the administrator in the sale of a privately owned zoo
- Advising the seller in a £7M MBO
- Acting in the sale of a veterinary practice to an international market consolidator
- Advising on the purchase of a business from a local authority employing a disabled workforce
- Acting in the sale of a special education school
- Acted for the buyer in the purchase of a UK subsidiary of a company in Finland that was in the Finnish equivalent of administration
- Worked with lawyers in Finland to assist a client in the UK in its investment in a manufacturing company in Finland