Specialist in Real Estate, Property Development
and Banking & Finance
Ashi advises clients across a broad spectrum of real estate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, investment, landlord and tenant issues, security and finance and development.
His wide range of clients include real estate investors, developers, high net worth individuals, banks and institutions. He also has extensive experience of international clients and working closely with them and their other professional advisors.
Ashi provides diligent and commercially sound advice with a strong emphasis on progressing deals efficiently and quickly.
- Acting for a bank providing secured debt funding to refinance 24 properties in Blackpool subject to 124 residential tenancies
- An asset acquisition of two hotels for an Indian overseas investor. Work including assisting the client in their UK corporate structure and liaising with client’s professional advisors in India
- Acquisition of a building on Harley Street for £6m with exchange and completed undertaken in less than 48 hours
- Acting for a large logistics company on various property matters including advising on new leases and lease renewals of warehouses and on lease termination and dilapidation settlement
- Acting for private funders providing an acquisition and development loan totalling £4.5m to an overseas company which involved obtaining a legal opinion and drafting of security documents which included taking third party security from the directors
Recently published articles: