Specialist in Commercial Property
Victoria is a commercial property solicitor with over 10 years’ experience in private practice and in-house. Victoria deals with all aspects of commercial property transactions including in particular corporate support work, commercial leases and residential development.
Victoria has worked for top-40 law firms in the UK as well as internationally. Her experience includes working as a senior in-house property lawyer for a top-20 ASX listed company in Sydney, Australia where she was responsible for managing high-value and high-profile land acquisitions and land-swaps and managing all legal aspects of millions of dollars-worth of residential property development pipeline.
Victoria’s in-house and international experience makes her an adaptable and commercially astute lawyer. Those who have worked with Victoria describe her as a diligent, pragmatic and solution-focused business partner.
Victoria qualified as a solicitor with Hill Dickinson in Liverpool in 2006, specialising in Commercial Property.
In 2007 Victoria moved to Sydney, Australia where she worked for King Wood Mallesons specialising in high value commercial property development and leasing. Shortly after Victoria moved in-house to an ASX top-20 listed property company as an in-house Counsel specialising in residential development. Victoria has been a lawyer with Excello since April 2017.
During her career Victoria has acted on a number of extremely complex and high-value transactions and tenders, including:
- acting for residential developers in the sale of multi-million pound residential developments;
- the sale of retail asset portfolios containing hundreds of assets;
- the acquisition of “township” developments in New South Wales for over $100m in staged and overage payment structures;
- joint ventures with the Western Australian government for a large residential “township” developments;
- overseeing the legal aspects of development of a large, flagship mixed-use development of retail and residential units in New South Wales; and
- a land-swap involving $500m of commercial and residential assets.
Victoria has two young children who keep her busy, but when she can grab some spare time she enjoys country walks, socialising with friends, and attempting to bake cakes.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile 07734 457 773