Sharon started her career in law as a legal secretary in the 1980’s and, whilst raising children, returned to become a fee earner with her own case load and responsibility with both clients and staff, qualifying as a Licensed Conveyancer in 2010.
Sharon is skilled in the following areas of property law:
- Residential conveyancing in both registered and un-registered titles
- Both freehold and leasehold transactions
- Mortgage lender instructions, having dealt with a number of high street lenders throughout her career
- Matrimonial conveyancing
- First registrations with the Land Registry and title reconstruction
- New build transactions
- Dealing with listed property sale in conservation area lacking the relevant permissions for works carried out and reaching a solution to the same to enable the transaction to proceed.
- Approving Deeds of Variation for a commercial property located in Knightsbridge, London
- Title reconstruction for missing deeds to large Cornish Farm
Sharon enjoys gardening, having recently moved and acquired a large garden to take care off, as well as walking and visiting National Trust properties