Paul Lever – Dispute Resolution specialist
Specialist in Dispute Resolution & Commercial Litigation Private Client and Property Litigation
Paul has over 20 years’ experience working with individuals and business owners in connection with all aspects of dispute resolution, including dealing with contentious private client matters, and has a particular interest in urgent applications for injunctive relief.
He also has significant experience in dealing with personal injury and clinical dispute claims. Within his personal injury practice, Paul has conducted many ‘stress in the workplace’ claims and believes that this is a much overlooked area with growing relevance.
Paul is very practical and robust in acting for his clients but recognises the benefits, where appropriate, of working to narrow issues swiftly and reaching resolution before costs and risk escalate.
Before joining Excello Law, Paul spent 17 years heading up firstly the personal injury/clinical dispute department and thereafter the commercial dispute resolution department with Coupe Bradbury Solicitors, a long established practice based in Lytham St Annes.
- Acting in all types of debt recovery for both individual clients and corporates, including pursuing unpaid invoices for breach of contract on behalf of commercial clients to trial to the Court of Appeal.
- Acting in clinical and dental dispute claims against medical practitioners for damages as a result of injuries caused during routine surgery and failure to diagnose leading to shortening of life cases.
- Acting in professional negligence matters including against solicitors, accountants, chartered surveyors and financial advisors.
- Acting in contested probate claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 including applications for declarations of equitable interest under Trust of Land & Appointment of Trustees Act.
- Making and defending injunctive relief applications across a variety of subject matters
- Acting in Health and Safety at Work Act matters including niche stress in the workplace claims and associated services to clients related to their civil and criminal liabilities pursuant to this act. Delivering presentations to staff of all levels and drafting risk assessments.
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Paul is married with three sons and lives in Lancashire. He is a dedicated football coach and spends much of his life outside work either watching or coaching football, with one son at the Blackpool FC Academy and another at the Liverpool FC Academy. Paul also runs grassroots under 10’s and under 6’s football teams.
Paul has a love of classic cars but not the garage space to store all the ones he wants!
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile 07939 143331