Partner in Real Estate and Property Development
Experienced commercial property solicitor with a wide range of real estate experience including commercial sales & purchases, landlord & tenant, restrictive covenants, easements and general conveyancing. Clients include SME, individuals, residential developers, lenders and receivers.
Karen trained in the City of London and after qualifying worked in Simmons & Simmons real estate team. More recently she has worked in a variety of firms in Surrey.
Karen aims to provide a personal service, providing her clients with a realistic costs estimate, good communications and always remembering that her role is to facilitate transactions.
- Acting on the sale of hotel in London conditional on planning for £20 million. Care home provider and residential developer buying different parts of the site and liaising with Eversheds and Charles Russell on the collaboration agreement between all three parties.
- Sale of a £10 million sale of an industrial site in North London to a residential developer.
- Property support on a purchase of a company for £10 million whose only asset was an extremely dilapidated industrial site with 20+ occupational licensees. Continued property management of the site.
- Acting for international electrical bicycle retailer on their ongoing rollout of UK retail sites.
- Acting for Allied Irish Bank and appointed receivers on the sale of a substantial property portfolio worth roughly £10 million.
- Providing corporate property support on various share purchase transactions