Partner in Commercial Contracts, Real Estate
and Property Development
Javi has extensive experience dealing with commercial agreements and transactions often with a focus on complex scenarios such as real estate, banking and finance, development, construction, projects and corporate.
Javi acts for several property companies and developers as well as national retailers in relation to their contractual matters and real estate portfolios. Javi also has considerable experience dealing with commercial and corporate contracts including distribution, franchise and management agreements.
Javi understands his clients’ businesses and their commercial objectives. He is known for his strong commitment and personal approach to achieving his clients’ commercial objectives while maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Negotiating complex banking, construction, development and management contracts on a Hilton branded £30m luxury hotel development.
- Advising national retailers including TJ Hughes, Jack & Jones and Shuropody on their contracts, acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising a national property company on the refinance of its property portfolio by way of a Murabaha sharia compliant structure.
- Acting on behalf of the UK distributors of the Guess and Joop brands on their contracts including distribution and finance agreements.
- Acting on behalf of a seller of a £20m residential investment property to a plc REIT by way of corporate sale which was featured in Property Week.