Partner in Real Estate
Deepak is an experienced commercial property solicitor and was formerly a partner at Thomson Snell & Passmore in Kent. He has been recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners directories.
Deepak has extensive experience in dealing with commercial property sales and purchases, all aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant work, advising on portfolio asset and estate management and on the property aspects of corporate transactions. He has particular experience of NHS GP surgery leases and new medical centre developments.
Deepak is a practical and personable lawyer who gets to know his clients and likes to build long-lasting relationships.
- Acted for a family-owned property investment company in the sale of a multi-tenanted industrial site in Kent for £19m. Identified key issues at the outset and worked closely with the client and its tax and other professional advisors. Exchanged and completed before the Brexit deadline. The site was located in a highly sought-after location with major occupiers including Coca Cola, Selco and Tesco.
- Advised a global logistics company on the disposal of its surplus lease premises in the North West and the surrender of its offices in the City of London. Worked closely with the client’s surveyors in helping to limit our client’s dilapidations liability.
- Acted for a large GP practice in connection with a lease of a new state-of-the-art purpose built medical centre in Hove at an annual rent of over £225,000. The premises were unique in that the surgery was constructed inside a grade 2 listed church which has since become a landmark building in the region, going on to win a Sussex Heritage award.
- Acted for a firm of central London surveyors in the sale of their long-established office building in Kings Cross for over £2m.
- Advising various landlord property companies in the grant of leases to well-known high street tenants in London and the South East, including Foxtons estate agents and Costa Coffee.
- Our Agriculture & Estates Experts
- Our Banking & Finance Experts
- Our Business & Corporate Experts
- Our Charities & Social Enterprise Experts
- Our Commercial Contracts Experts
- Our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Experts
- Our Construction Experts
- Our Data Protection & Information Governance Experts
Our business model encourages true diversity, offering the opportunity for entrepreneurial lawyers from all backgrounds and legal career profilesContact us
- Agriculture & Estates
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Charities & Social Enterprise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Covid-19 legal support
- Data Protection & Information Governance
- Employee Incentives
- Family Law & Mediation
- Franchising & Licensing
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Telecoms & Digital
- Minerals, Environment & Renewable Energy
- Private Client
- Property Development – Commercial
- Property Development – Residential
- Property Litigation
- Real Estate
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Investment
We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work, aiming to deliver quality, innovation and the highest standards of serviceContact us