Andrew Humphrey – Employment & business regulations lawyer
Specialist in Employment
Andrew advises on all aspects of employment law to a client base ranging from small healthcare practices, large employment businesses to social-media companies, as well as other law firms. He undertakes routine litigation work on behalf of a well-known supermarket as well as advising on strategic employment issues. He also advises senior executives on managed exits.
Andrew has also been increasingly relied upon to advise on commercial and regulatory issues and has been heavily involved in GDPR preparation for both small and larger companies. This has included advising on marketing issues arising under PECR. Andrew’s reputation in this area has led him to be separately instructed in relation to the management of large-scale data-breaches and other GDPR-related complaints.
- Advising the head of a senior executive team of a trading division of a large American bank regarding the implications of the Remuneration Code on his ability to remunerate his team.
- Advising a £100m turnover employment business on its business model from a regulatory perspective to include IR35 issues.
- Leading an employment team on a number of multi-million transactions, ranging from the purchase of a hotel from an administrator to the acquisition of businesses run from a private estate.
- Handling large-scale employee and contractor redundancies with union involvement
- Leading the crisis management team of a bio-tech company following commercially-sensitive whistle-blower claims
- Advising technology and media companies on their reward strategies and implementation of bonus and commission schemes
Member of the Employment Lawyers’ Association
Andrew has a keen interest in animation and graphic design.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile +44 (0) 7515 335 942