Adam started his career in law in 2010 working alongside the conveyancing and private client teams in a reputable family run business later qualifying as a Licensed Conveyancer in 2015.
Adam works very closely with Trust lawyers and deals with complex matters on a daily basis.
Along with the sale and purchases of residential land Adam is also skilled in the following areas of property law:
- Transfers of Part (creating new Land Registry Titles)
- Transfer of equity
- Trust related property transactions
- Granting of Easements
- Deeds of Release and Deeds of Variations
- Voluntary First Registrations
- Claims for Adverse Possession
Adam has also now qualified as a Probate Practitioner which means he can now also offer the following work:
- Drafting of wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
Acting for high net worth individuals including purchases and sales of over £2 million
Dealing with complex matters which include private drainage & private water supplies