Trading out of the pandemic and post-Brexit: business webinar
This event has now taken place, but you may view a recording of the webinar here
To help business owners navigate their way through the uncharted waters of trading through and out of the pandemic and post-Brexit, accountants ABG, in partnership with Excello Law, are hosting a complimentary webinar on 2 June 2021.
During this session our speakers will look at some of the common issues business owners are currently facing, alongside some of the key issues which could potentially arise in the future.
Topics to be covered:
- How can business owners protect themselves and their business as they navigate the challenges of Covid-19 and post-Brexit trading?
- A brief look at the employment issues employers are facing as a result of Covid-19
- The impact Brexit has had on UK tax and VAT and how business owners plan for the future
Vanessa Williams – Vanessa is a corporate/commercial lawyer and business advisor with over 25 years’ experience working with businesses from start-ups to multi-nationals.
Nelu Abeygunasekera – Nelu is an employment lawyer who specialises in working with UK and global businesses. She works with companies in a number of sectors including professional services, manufacturing, education, travel and logistics.
Victor Dauppe – Victor is ABG’s tax partner and a highly respected tax professional and public speaker. Victor works closely with business owners and high net worth individuals to consider any available tax planning opportunities.
Meet our lawyers
- Our Agriculture & Estates Experts
- Our Banking & Finance Experts
- Our Business & Corporate Experts
- Our Charities & Social Enterprise Experts
- Our Commercial Contracts Experts
- Our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Experts
- Our Construction Experts
- Our Data Protection & Information Governance Experts
Our business model encourages true diversity, offering the opportunity for entrepreneurial lawyers from all backgrounds and legal career profilesContact us
- Agriculture & Estates
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Charities & Social Enterprise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Covid-19 legal support
- Data Protection & Information Governance
- Employee Incentives
- Family Law & Mediation
- Franchising & Licensing
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Telecoms & Digital
- Minerals, Environment & Renewable Energy
- Private Client
- Property Development – Commercial
- Property Development – Residential
- Property Litigation
- Real Estate
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Investment
We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work, aiming to deliver quality, innovation and the highest standards of serviceContact us