Sonia Cheng – Immigration & Corporate Contracts Lawyer
Specialist in Commercial Contracts and Immigration
Sonia is an immigration solicitor who is experienced in handling domestic and corporate immigration matters. She is also well versed in handling commercial contracts across a range of industries.
She speaks several languages to varying degrees including fluent Cantonese.
- Advised, prepared and submitted corporate Tier 1 applications on behalf of clients. All applications were successful and the majority required no further interview.
- Advised, prepared and submitted a variety of EEA, entry clearance, further leave to remain and settlement applications on behalf of clients, all of which were successful.
- Drafted a range of commercial documentation including shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, franchise agreements, options agreements and many others.
- Assisted with an application for FCA authorisation as an investment manager.
- Drafted various investment and loan agreements for borrower and lender.
Member of Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)
Sonia is a keen traveller and enjoys the outdoors, hiking, riding and learning new languages. She is also a motorsports enthusiast and property investor.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile +44 (0) 0771 692 7240