Naomi Lelliott – Divorce & Family Lawyer, Family Mediator, Collaborative Lawyer
Specialist in Family
Naomi Lelliott qualified as a solicitor in May 2012, working as a conveyancer, civil litigator and divorce & family lawyer. In 2015 she additionally qualified as a family mediator and collaborative lawyer with Resolution, specialising in children matters. Naomi is dedicated to supporting clients in finding the most constructive, cost-effective way forward with particular expertise in guiding families through the various processes, whether it be divorce, dissolution of a civil partnership or separation, supporting them to move forwards positively.
Naomi primarily works across Hampshire, Dorset and London, but will accept instructions from clients based further afield and recognises that there are times when clients need support outside of normal office hours, and strives to be available wherever possible. She offers a free initial meeting.
- Acting for the Appellants in an appeal relating to the rectification of a conveyance (Day and Day -v- Day  EWCA Civ 280
- Representing parents who have been the subject of parental alienation
- Assisting parents in relocation cases, both nationally and internationally
- Representing clients in relation to emergency applications under both the Children Act and Family Law Act
- Acting for clients in relation to financial matters following the breakdown of their relationship, as well as dealing with all aspects of divorce/civil partnerships
Family Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer (2015)
Higher Rights of Audience (Civil)
- Family Mediation Council
- Phoenix Mediation
Away from work, Naomi enjoys spending time with her partner and two children, taking walks in the New Forest and horse riding.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile +44 (0) 7594 001077