Charlotte Cecil – Employment Law Solicitor
Specialist in Employment
Charlotte specialises in Employment law and advises both employers and employees on all areas of the employment relationship. She acts for clients in London, where she is based, and also across the country.
Charlotte has experience of acting for clients on a range of matters including:
- Employment aspects of the sale or purchase of a business
- Bringing and defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Termination of employment
- Disciplinary matters
- Grievance procedures
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Maternity rights, flexible working and other family friendly issues
- Drafting and advising upon compromise agreements
- Drafting contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Restrictive Covenants
Charlotte qualified in 2004 and has previously worked in the employment law teams of Collyer Bristow, Cumberland Ellis and Levenes, before becoming a Consultant Solicitor in 2012.
Charlotte lives in North London with her husband and two young children. In her spare time she enjoys being involved with fundraising and other activities at the local school and community led preschool, where she was a trustee for 2 years.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Mobile 07835 385 953