Specialist in Dispute Resolution & Commercial Litigation
Alex trained with Hill Dickinson in Liverpool and Chester and qualified in March 2008. She acts for individual, corporate and institutional clients from a wide range of sectors including financial institutions, higher and further education, manufacturing and retail. Alex deals with a broad range of commercial dispute resolution matters. Her specialist areas are:
- Contractual disputes
- Injunctive Relief
- Professional negligence claims
- Consumer Credit Act litigation
- Education claims
- Seconded for several months to a financial institution advising upon issues related to the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Defending a high volume of claims alleging unfair relationships, breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation and proceeding brought under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- Acting on behalf of a bank and defending claims for damages and compensation for defective products purchased by credit card.
- Acting on behalf of the manufacturer of farming equipment in a dispute about the supply of faulty machinery worth over £250,000.
- Acting on behalf of the seller of a small business who faced a claim from the businesses new owner for breach of contract and misrepresentation
When not working Alex enjoys swimming, hill walking and Pilates. She also enjoys travelling and cooking and spending time with her husband and young daughter.
- Email [email protected]
- Office 0845 257 9449
- Phone 01244 952 412
- Mobile 07894 308 999