Excello Law shortlisted for COLBA Legal Firm of the Year – vote now
National, new-model law firm Excello Law has been shortlisted for Legal Firm of the Year in the City of Liverpool Business Awards (COLBA) 2017 run by Downtown in Business.
COLBA was established in 2005 to acknowledge and celebrate companies that have made a successful and significant contribution to economic growth in the city region.
Inspired by former Chancellor George Osborne’s ‘inner city 100’ initiative, COLBA rewards businesses that have done the most to regenerate local communities and drive the Liverpool city region’s competitiveness.
George Bisnought, founder and managing director of Excello Law, commented: “This is fantastic recognition for the entrepreneurial and committed team of lawyers we have working from our Liverpool office and the wider NW region.
“We know how much they do to support the city’s economic growth and many local businesses across a wide-ranging commercial law portfolio, with a focus on commercial property, business and corporate, environment, and insolvency services, as well through our expanding private client and family legal services.”
You can vote for the Excello Law team HERE. Thank you for your support for our fantastic team!
- Our Agriculture & Estates Experts
- Our Banking & Finance Experts
- Our Business & Corporate Experts
- Our Charities & Social Enterprise Experts
- Our Commercial Contracts Experts
- Our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Experts
- Our Construction Experts
- Our Data Protection & Information Governance Experts
Our business model encourages true diversity, offering the opportunity for entrepreneurial lawyers from all backgrounds and legal career profilesContact us
- Agriculture & Estates
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Charities & Social Enterprise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Covid-19 legal support
- Data Protection & Information Governance
- Employee Incentives
- Family Law & Mediation
- Franchising & Licensing
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Telecoms & Digital
- Minerals, Environment & Renewable Energy
- Private Client
- Property Development – Commercial
- Property Development – Residential
- Property Litigation
- Real Estate
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Investment
We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work, aiming to deliver quality, innovation and the highest standards of serviceContact us