Employment lawyer Chris Pavlou joins Excello Law
Employment lawyer Chris Pavlou has joined national, new-model firm Excello Law from his role as a senior associate at Brabners LLP, primarily working across the north west.
Chris qualified in 2007 and undertakes a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work in all aspects of employment law, advising a wide range of clients from multinational companies to SMEs and individuals, focusing on share and business sale and purchases, TUPE, settlement agreements, senior executive terminations and exit strategies, restructures, whistleblowing and employment tribunal litigation. He is also skilled in delivering bespoke training programmes to clients.
Chris has also spent time working at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he supported the Global Technology and Operations team.
Chris was recently listed in the Legal 500 2017 directory being described as ‘one to watch’, ‘friendly’ and ‘fiercely fights his clients’ corner extremely well’.
On his move to Excello Law, Chris commented: “I am looking forward to being part of the future growth of this dynamic and entrepreneurial law firm.”
Jo Losty, director at Excello Law, said: “Chris is a great addition to our team where his employment law expertise will support the wider commercial law and private client services we offer.
“Since opening our Liverpool office in Derby Square in 2015, we have enjoyed significant growth across the north west, sealed with Excello winning the City of Liverpool Business Award (COLBA) 2017 for Legal Firm of the Year.”
- Our Agriculture & Estates Experts
- Our Banking & Finance Experts
- Our Business & Corporate Experts
- Our Charities & Social Enterprise Experts
- Our Commercial Contracts Experts
- Our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Experts
- Our Construction Experts
- Our Data Protection & Information Governance Experts
Our business model encourages true diversity, offering the opportunity for entrepreneurial lawyers from all backgrounds and legal career profilesContact us
- Agriculture & Estates
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Charities & Social Enterprise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Covid-19 legal support
- Data Protection & Information Governance
- Employee Incentives
- Family Law & Mediation
- Franchising & Licensing
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Telecoms & Digital
- Minerals, Environment & Renewable Energy
- Private Client
- Property Development – Commercial
- Property Development – Residential
- Property Litigation
- Real Estate
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Investment
We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work, aiming to deliver quality, innovation and the highest standards of serviceContact us