Benefits and pitfalls of employment, self-employment, tax and immigration in a post-Covid, post-Brexit landscape – recording available
This event has now taken place, but you may view a recording of the webinar here.
To help companies and business owners, we ran a free webinar, in partnership with ABG Accountants, focusing on the tax, employment and immigration points-based system post-Brexit for engaging workers and employees.
This took place at 9am on Wednesday 8 December.
- What impact does the immigration points-based system have on companies and business owners post-Brexit?
- Risks and benefits of engaging workers in the gig economy.
- How does the Uber tax ruling impact the gig economy and the self-employed?
Sonia Cheng, Excello Law – Sonia is an immigration solicitor who is experienced in handling domestic and corporate immigration matters including visas, migration status, citizenship, nationality and residency.
Nelu Abeygunasekera, Excello Law – Nelu is an employment lawyer who specialises in working with UK and global businesses. She works with companies in a number of sectors including professional services, manufacturing, education, travel and logistics.
Victor Dauppe – Victor is ABG’s tax partner and a highly respected tax professional and public speaker. Victor works closely with business owners and high net worth individuals to consider any available tax planning opportunities.
- Our Agriculture & Estates Experts
- Our Banking & Finance Experts
- Our Business & Corporate Experts
- Our Charities & Social Enterprise Experts
- Our Commercial Contracts Experts
- Our Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Experts
- Our Construction Experts
- Our Data Protection & Information Governance Experts
Our business model encourages true diversity, offering the opportunity for entrepreneurial lawyers from all backgrounds and legal career profilesContact us
- Agriculture & Estates
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Charities & Social Enterprise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Covid-19 legal support
- Data Protection & Information Governance
- Employee Incentives
- Family Law & Mediation
- Franchising & Licensing
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- IT, Telecoms & Digital
- Minerals, Environment & Renewable Energy
- Private Client
- Property Development – Commercial
- Property Development – Residential
- Property Litigation
- Real Estate
- Sports, Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Investment
We pursue excellence in every aspect of our work, aiming to deliver quality, innovation and the highest standards of serviceContact us